We firstly highly recommend that you use Google Chrome when operating with the GAIT tool.
Why is it important to regularly clear your browser’s cache and cookies ?
Every so often, new updates and fixes will be released on our site to ensure the best user experience. By performing a clear cache and cookies regularly, you will enable the most recent changes that will override the old cached versions and allow for the site to respond appropriately.
Below are some of the solutions to general posting issues:
- Before retrying to upload your ad, make sure you clear all your browser saved data
- Try an alternative web browser (for example: Firefox, Internet Explorer…) and see if the problem persists
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is switched off
- Check that you don’t have any additional web browser extensions that may be causing issues (e.g Ad blockers) running in your web browser
- Enable your web browser's cookies
If you are operating through a Chrome browser, here is how to clear your cache and cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If you are operating through a Firefox browser, here is how to clear your cache and cookies
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the preferences page.
If you still have trouble whether it relates to posting your ad or if you still see error messages, please make contact with one of our Business Support team members at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.