Please note that the following actions are prohibited:
- Posting duplicate ads. Each item should only be listed in a relevant location once.
When an ad is posted into a local sub-region, the ad is discoverable to the wider view areas leading to it in the location chain. (Larger view distances of categories and pages are comprised of the ads from their lesser parts).
For this reason, Gumtree asks users to post your ads in the most appropriate city, or city geographically closest to you based upon where you or your item/service/opportunity is located.
Please do not post ads into multiple regions for the same thing, as they will be marked as duplicates from the community and may be removed from the site.
- Posting multiple items in the same ad. Each ad listed on the site should represent one item.
- Posting an ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a website.
- Posting an ad containing a list of keywords not directly related to the item being sold.
- Posting as a private Seller, Owner or Individual when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional.
In addition to the policies stated above:
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Gumtree and any consequences that may result from your post.